Mahabharata Tatparya Nirnaya
By 
Madhvacharya
Mahabharata has always inspired me in innumerable ways. From what I can remember the first story I have heard or which has made an important impact on me has beenBheema – Bhakasura Story told by my dad.
My Uncle Lakshmipathi Jois got me the first complete Mahabharata for kid’s book when I was about 10 yrs old. Starting from that book I have read many books and articles relating to Mahabharata. The most interesting aspect of this has always been that every time I read anything about Mahabharata I learn something new. That is the beauty of the great epic. Over the years after having read so many articles and books I am convinced that SrimanMadhwacharya has given the most comprehensive explanation of Mahabharata in his Crown work Mahabharata TatparyaNirnaya (MBTN). I firmly believe that reading and understanding MBTN is equal to reading the great epic itself, with an added advantage of understanding the gist all Vedas, Upanishads, Harivamsha,SarvaShastras and Ramayana during the course of reading Mahabharata and also understanding the relation among them. MBTN is really an encyclopedia of Mahabharata. Going further I feel MBTN is a Mahabharata centric encyclopedia of all the Shastrasof Hindu Dharma. Stepping aside I could say it is one stop work that could answer questions about All Shastras. Madhwacharya has answered any questions or doubts orcontradictions that has arose or could arise in the minds of Mahabharata readers in his this work Mahabharata TatparyaNirnaya.
 Having said thus and Saluting to Harivayugalu and my Adyatmika Guru Dr. Vyasanakere Prabhanjanacharya I start my journey in quest of MahabharataTatparyaNirnaya
-Harshala Rajesh
naahaM karta hariH karta