திங்கள், 13 ஜனவரி, 2014

Ragavendar has made thavam

ராதே கிருஷ்ணா 16-01-2014

Ragavendar has made thavam





Photos from Tiny Arjun's post in Sri Ragavendra Swami
By Tiny Arjun
Hi All,

This is the photo taken in tanjore.

Ragavendar has made thavam here for 12 years and gave a katzchi to all the people as a five head snake and that is y the brindavan is having a snake at the bottom.

This is the only temple in the world , where sawmy gives a katzchi like snake.

According to me, this is the most powerfull place. I have felt the brindavan responding me back..This is the only temple where i feel swamy is just alive.

This place changed my Life, and gave peace..

Also the people who does the pooja here do it with full dedication, and that is why we feel swamy is just alive here.

The ambience around the temple, takes us back to the 16th century, YES, It is in the middle of a small village, surrounded fully of farms, and there is a small river running just next to the temple.

I love swamy very much, and am sure he is with me in every step i take......

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக